Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day 4 and counting...

John is "in charge" of breakfast on Thanksgiving. This year he's contemplating using the wood cook stove so gave it a trial run this morning - with much success I might add. First to breakfast... Joe, John & myself. George was in the woods enjoying the crisp, fresh air mixed with snow even though, according to Joe's watch, the deer's biorythms didn't start to kick in until 8:30 (just about the time George called it quits). Once again the deer effectively evaded him. Perhaps they caught his scent. I confess. I fed him bean and double garlic kielbasa soup for dinner (I have to do my bit for the deer, you know.)

Some of you have commented to me that you think I'm organized. Well, if I'm so organized, where's my sifter? It has resided in my old-fashioned flour drawer for 30 years except for the last week. I've looked in things, over things, under things. John even went through the garbage. I tried to blame 3 year old Peyton but none of us saw him with it so that's out. Let me know if you have any ideas...

No comments: